Trump National Hudson Valley is carved from the rolling hills of a 300-acre former bison farm.
While navigating verdant fields, babbling streams, lush meadows and mountain foothills, the course becomes a golfer’s delight. Framed by breathtaking views of the Stormville Mountains, Trump National features wide open, pristine fairways, tour caliber greens, 69 strategically placed sand bunkers and three sparkling lakes that complement the sheer beauty of the region. Add to this setting multiple rock outcroppings and native vegetation, and an extraordinary test of golf awaits golfers of all levels. Trump National is continually hailed as one of the premier golf clubs in the region. There’s no doubt that you will be inspired.
Nestled in the rolling hills of the Hudson Valley, Trump National Golf Club offers a fully-private, award-winning Golf Club. The focus is to provide unparalleled Golf experiences for residents of the Hudson Valley area and beyond.
Other amenities include:
- Dual sided all grass Practice Range with 6 Target Greens
- New Short Game Practice Area with a 15,000 square foot Green Complex including a Bunker, Pitching & Chipping areas.
- A 3,000 sq. ft. Putting/Chipping Green plus an additional "Warm-up" Green located near the first tee.
- 14,000 sq. ft. Adirondack-style Clubhouse
- 150-seat Pavilion with a panoramic view of the Golf Course and Lake, perfect for Family Parties and large Charity/Corporate Golf Outings and Events.
Trump National Quick Facts
- Fully Private 18-Hole Course.
- Par 72 measuring 7,693 Yards.
- Over 300 acres.
- 77.3 / 147 Course & Slope Rating from The "Trump" Tees.
- 6 Sets of Tee Boxes.
- Greens, Tees, & Fairways – L-93 & 007 Bent Grass.
- Rough – Kentucky Blue Grass.
- Fescue and natural grasses with environmentally protected wetlands.
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership at Trump National Hudson Valley provides a lifestyle of uncompromising personalized service, luxurious amenities and attention to detail that create a lifetime of memories.